Message 1 of 3

BT Landline

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me out with this as I'm a bit confused.

Last week I tried to speak via online chat with someone from BT. I wanted to add a landline to my account but was told that because I already have active full fibre broadband, that there was already a line and that I didn't need to pay any extra.

I'm confused by this because I would have expected to be offered a call plan or provided more information. I asked the operative if I could just plug a phone in and would it be pay as you go and they agreed it would.

I've not tried plugging a phone in yet as I don't have one (awaiting delivery) but when I log into Hub Manager it says Not configured. Would this change once a phone was plugged in or do I need to call BT to add digital voice that I see people speaking about.

Regards

Russ

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Landline

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Landline

can you check MYBT and see if your last order was for broadband or broadband and phone?  if broadband then currently you would need to start a new contract for broadband and phone and you can then select either PAYG or unlimited minutes but if your package is broadband and phone then it appears from hub then your phone is not configured and need to call CS 03301234150 to get it activated

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.