cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT2500 handsets don't ring with DV

Hi,

I have reconnected our BT2500 handsets via DECT to our BT Hub. However, on incoming calls only the new handset rings, the older ones don't. The ringer volume is definitely on.

Is there a known issue with these handsets, and can it be fixed? I really don't want to have to replace all our DECT handsets as well!

Thanks

Jamie

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT2500 handsets don't ring with DV

Mixed results have been reported with connecting non-DV DECT phones. Have you tried plugging the existing base unit in the socket at the back of the hub and re-registering the handsets to that?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

No not yet as the hub is in a different room to the master socket, I haven't had chance to draw the cable through.

As I was writing this, Craig from BT has just called me to say they're sending me a replacement hub as they have detected a potential fault, so I'll report back!

Thanks

Jamie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@prj76 A digital voice adapter might help so you can keep your existing phone where it's currently located.

You can order one adapter for free from bt.com/DVequipment, or TEXT the word ADAPTER to 61998.

Thanks

Neil