cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT3570 twin

Go to solution

I have just purchased a BT3570 twin setup to replace a failed one. It works fine but I have a handset and base from the previous setup which seem OK. I want to pair these with my new setup but I am having no luck. I have followed all the steps suggested in the manual but with no luck. Has anyone any suggestions?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT3570 twin

Go to solution

Did you deregister it from the old base first?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Unfortunately the old base failed which prompted me to sign purchase a new setup. How do I deregister it in these circimstances? I have tried re-entering the default PIN of 0000 but that hasn't worked.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Try a reset as per P.53 of the manual.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks. I have tried a reset and deregistered from the previous base. Now when I scroll through the settings and get to "Advance Set" I get the message "Deregistered" I press OK and it calls for a PIN which I assume is the default PIN of 0000. I enter this and the phone goes "Searching" and then "Fail". I guess I should abandon the whole thing!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

If you're saying the handset was successfully deregistered then just follow the registration process on P.55.

If not then probably best you call the helpdesk to talk you through while you have the phone in your hand.

0800 145 6789

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks so much, that solved my problem. I only received the Quick Setup manual with the phone but I have now downloaded the full manual. I should have done this at the start. Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings