cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT6210 missed call notification

I have a BT Diverse 6210 trio cordless phone set. They used to ignore any missed calls, but suddenly they have started flashing red and displaying a message on screen. 

We have a separate ansafone that works as normal. The 6210 now shows missed calls regardless of whether the caller waits for the ansafone to pick up, or if they ring off beforehand.

I know how to  view the call log to stop the flashing light and clear the message, but I don't know why it has only recently started. I don't want it to do this as I find it very irritating - often seeing a flashing light on the other side of the living room, or illuminating a dark bedroom.

I've scoured the user manual and can't find anything. How do I turn this feature off? It didn't previously do this and it's driving me mad!

Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT6210 missed call notification

I used to have these a few years back & still have a copy of the manual. The way it's working now is how it's supposed to work, so not sure how it wasn't before? Did anything else change at the same time? Move to the external answering machine, addition of caller display, switch to Digital Voice, etc?

0 Ratings