cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 128

Re: Call Protect - last call number not showing

So another week has gone by. I think this is a lost cause. Any thing to add Swatty or anybody?

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 128

All quiet on phonecalls the past 10 days.  What have come in have shown correctly, but as  the problem is random, a couple of good call ID is not to say it's fixed 

Message 123 of 128

Hi All

Since the 14th June all bar one of my calls have shown on CP but that is only eleven calls. Like Woodbridge Pete, I would hesitate to believe that means it's fixed; especially since no-one has got back to us to say it has been. Having said that, I don't know what more we can do about it.

Message 124 of 128

Thanks Swatty. I echo your comments.  No new ones to report but I've had very few calls. What was all that about last week when we were asked for what exchange we were on ?

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 128

No idea why we were asked about the exchanges we are on. DavidM did say it was a long shot but it would be good to know if the information was any help.

Message 126 of 128

So this scenario arose. I answered my phone and it was a spam call for energy.

• It was an 0203 number. Showed up on caller display but not on call  protect calls received site. So obviously still not working. But.....when I try to block  via 1572 last call answered it won't let me!  Is this yet another issue ? I realise I can add manually via the site but this shouldn't be necessary.
0 Ratings
Message 127 of 128

I've had that happen, had to add manually via bt.com
0 Ratings
Message 128 of 128

I always assign calls to blocklist via the website because I go online anyway to check the numbers via sites such as WhoCalledMe to ensure they are spam. If the assigning to blocklist via 1572 isn't working that looks like another, but probably related, issue that BT will continue to not fix...