cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Caller Display issues

I've just recently changed from BT GFast to Full Fibre with Digital Voice and since then, Caller Display is no longer working. I'm using an elderly, but pristine BT Paragon 550 phone, which has always reliably shown callers' numbers and/or their names, if they were stored on my phone's phonebook. This was true whilst using GFast broadband and for various previous iterations of BT internet/broadband products over a number of years. I'm using the BT supplied DV Adapter. I've also tried it connected directly to the Smart Hub 2, to no avail. 

During several calls to BT I was told that it should be working and on a couple of occasions even after a 'refresh' it still doesn't!

Interestingly, although Caller Display is mentioned as a feature of my order, it does not appear as an add-on when checked via on My BT app. Call Waiting, Call Barring, Call Protect, and Voicemail all are shown but no Caller Display, even though a number of BT's telephone advisors/guides have said that I should have it. Incidentally, I've factory reset my phone and re-entered numbers and names just in case phone book had become corrupted. 1471 and 1451 both work, as do all other features on my phone. Any thoughts, anyone, on what might be preventing Caller Display from activating? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Caller Display issues

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Caller Display issues

Hi @RonnM,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry your post hasn't received an answer. I'm sorry if the Caller Display on Digital Voice isn't working on your BT Paragon 550 phone. That's an older phone that isn't in production any more. It could be that it isn't compatible. If you send me your details, I'll be happy to take a look at this for you and run a few checks.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings