cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Caller Display stopped working three weeks after starting with Digital Voice

Go to solution

Caller Display worked for a while after I started using Digital Voice on 19th Dec last year but over the last couple of weeks I now mostly see just " Incoming Call" when receiving calls on my BT4500 handset (via the DV adapter). I've checked to see that I am still subscribed to the Caller Display service so I can't understand why it's not working.  Interestingly I've found a  number is displayed when receiving calls from a number I has previously called. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Caller Display stopped working three weeks after starting with Digital Voice

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Caller Display stopped working three weeks after starting with Digital Voice

Go to solution
Sorry, nothing in the Digital Voice FAQs look is useful to me.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Does caller display work if you plug the phone base unit into the phone socket on the back of the Smart Hub 2, as there have been reports of issues with the DV adapter and caller display, with some phones.

It may also be worth removing the power to the BT4500 base unit for about a minute, as its possible for the DECT communications between the base and the handset to lose sync.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Removing the power from the base unit for a couple of minutes seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the tip.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Excellent 😀

Its not unknown for DECT communications to lose sync.

0 Ratings