cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Can’t receive incoming calls in Digital voice phone since installation by BT engineer

On Wednesday 28 June I had two BT engineers come out , one from Openreach and the other a BT engineer.

They set up my digital voice phones but I have never been able to receive incoming calls. 

I need the phones to work as I work from home!!!  I have phoned BT every day since the 28 June but no one as yet have been able to solve the problem.

Please BT get your act together !!!   I need those phones to work as it essential for my job! 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can’t receive incoming calls in Digital voice phone since installation by BT engineer

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

you should phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 who deal with DV  if diverted to CS because busy then hang up and try later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Re: Can’t receive incoming calls in Digital voice phone since installation by BT engineer

Hi, @Heather3 Welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're unable to receive incoming calls on your digital voice service. I can appreciate the inconvenience this must be causing you, especially when you need the phones for your job. It sounds like there may be a number port fault and the moderation team will be happy to help you get that sorted.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi Neil 

I have tried for 3 days calling BT faults to get them to change my phone number but noone listens to me! 
I asked them to delete digital voice and give me a new phone number but no one has done this !  
Very poor service 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Just reply to the mod's PM, they will sort it for you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @Heather3, as at @licquorice has said if you need our help get in touch by replying to Neil's PM and we'll be happy to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Day 5 and digital voice phones still not working!!!

still can’t get incoming calls.  I have phoned BT every day and they say they are working on it and I have to wait until the 6 July for them ti try and fix it!!! 
I don’t know why they don’t remove digital voice and then put it back on as I feel this may work!

why am I paying for a service that doesn’t work !  Useless !

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Have you replied to the mod's invitation?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Are you sure you have not been given a new phone number? If you can make outgoing calls can I suggest you make a call to your mobile and see what number shows calling your mobile? 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings