cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

DECT phone and upgrade to Full Fibre

Go to solution

I will be getting upgraded to Full Fibre in 4 weeks time.

My current Hub does not have a socket to plug in my DECT phone.

Will an appropriate Hub be sent to me, will the engineer provide one or do I need to request one?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: DECT phone and upgrade to Full Fibre

Go to solution

you will get a new SH2 sent to you as you need WAN port for FTTP and SH2 acts as base station.  you should also get a DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for your prompt reply.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Just wanted to point out that, in my experience,  you do not automatically get a DV phone, you need to phone up and ask for one.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks, 

I will bear this mind (and the SH2)

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@if 

It seems to be a bit hit or miss as some seem to get a DV phone sent with the SH2 whereas some only get the hub and need to request the phone.  There is no problem requesting a new DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings