cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 19

DECT phone set up issues

I have recently bought a DECT phone and base station, which I charged up and connected to the phone socket.

Now I am getting an error message on the display - "Out of range". Can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19

DECT phone charging issues

I have recently bought a DECT phone and base station. I have charged the base station and handset up for the required period but I am getting a message on the display saying "Charge up BS"  Can you help?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Re: DECT phone set up issues

Have you registered the handset(s) to the base?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Re: DECT phone charging issues

which dect phone and base station do you have?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

Re: DECT phone set up issues

No - there is nothing in BT's so-called instructions about registering the handset. Can you point me to these details?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

A BT 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

It is a BT Everyday phone - certainly it is anything but "everyday" in terms of setting the thing up. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

have you connected the new Everyday base unit to te  green socket on the back of the BT SH2?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

I don't know what you mean - there is no green socket and I don't know what BT SH2 even is. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

do you have BT Broadband?  if so have you been moved to Digital voice?

if neither which socket do you have and do you have broadband with another ISP

Keith_Beddoe_1-1577035100602.jpegKeith_Beddoe_0-1577035081757.jpeg

0 Ratings