cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

DV handset and analog handset via SH2 green port

If I change to digital voice, DV, when FTTP becomes available, can I continue to use my existing analog DECT handsets via the green port on the back of the SH2 while I use BT’s DV handset paired to the SH2.

Also what is the maximum length of extension cable I can run from the SH2 green port to my DECT base unit with no other phones or extension sockets connected.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: DV handset and analog handset via SH2 green port

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

no problem connecting your existing phones to green socket on back of hub.  no restriction on length of cable connection from socket on hub to your existing base unit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the quick response 

Does the BT DV handset and analog DECT phones work at the same time?

Presumably there’s still only one call permitted at any one time?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

yes they work at the same time

with DV you can make and receive another call at same time or make 2 calls at same time.  you will not be able to transfer calls from analog phone to DV phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings