cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Delay activating digital voice “order not closed”

Our service should have started by midnight 2 days ago and I’m told via FB that this is because the order has not been closed. This means nothing to me. Can anyone translate for me as being told that closing the order is being chased up really doesn’t help me understand the delay in starting the service!?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Delay activating digital voice “order not closed”

Hi @Peterlbennett,

Are any of your services working yet? It sounds like your order is stuck in a delay which needs to be sorted before your order completes and you get all of your services. That's something that we should be chasing up for you. I trust that our Facebook team will be doing everything that they can to get this solved for you. They will keep you updated.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Broadband is working OK. The FB team are talking to me but only to say they are chasing it. I really don’t want to cancel the order but will have to if digital voice can’t be activated before the end of my cooling off period. Can no-one make this happen. I don’t want to become another bitter ‘avoid BT at all costs’ customer!!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

It's good to see that the broadband side of it is working @Peterlbennett. I am sorry that we haven't been able to get the Digital Voice side of it sorted yet as I know it's important to you. The adviser will be contacting other teams to try and get your number working. It's unfortunate but it can take some time to get everything sorted.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings