cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Digital Phone Not Configured

My Mother has moved home. BT disconnected her Broadband and landline two days early. 

At the new home I have connected the BT hub and Hybrid Connect.

BT Hub = Blue Light

EE Hybrid Hub = Blue Light (Signal strength good) 

Connected the digital phone OK. But get "Unable to make or receive calls" Press help and it says "no internet connection available"

Internet access is working. On the hub manager it has the phone as "Not configured"

My Mother lives on her own and is classed as vulnerable. She needs a working phone for emergencies. Her mobile is having issues in the new location. 

The question is which is the best number to call for a digital phone not working? Is there a particular team and can it be escalated due to her current lack of a reliable phone in an emergency?

I have tried a factory reset on the hub to no avail. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Digital Phone Not Configured

is your mother registered here

https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/help/including-you/BT_Free_Priority_Fault_Repair_Scheme.pdf

try phoning 03301234151 report phone fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Digital Phone Not Configured

@208197511001B 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

I am wondering if its just the Hybrid Connect providing the Internet, and not the main broadband connection.

If that is the case, then the phone will not work.

Turn off the Hybrid Connect and see if you still get an Internet connection.

If not, then the main broadband connection is not working, which is why the phone does not work.