cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice - Disconnection Issue

Over the past month I have noticed Digital Voice has been disconnecting quite a lol recently. Internet Connection is running perfectly fine. I check in the BT/EE Hub Settings and Digital Voice will be Disconnected. Sometimes it will reconnect within a few seconds but there has been instances were the Phone line has been down for a hour or 2. 

We are running the BT Digital Voice WiFi phones so the display lights up every time the digital line drops.

Just wondering what the best course of action since the Internet if running fine and stable to the Digital Voice is down.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice - Disconnection Issue

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @MatthewG-   have you tried rebooting or resetting (save your contacts first) your SH2? Please note that they are not WiFi phones, they are DECT phones with the base station built into the Hub.

Message 4 of 5

have you tried replacing the batteries as the existing batteries are known to cause problems.  may  appear to be charging but just not holding charge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I am using the New BT Digital Voice phone that I ordered alongside my contract 9 months ago.

I have rebooted the Router and ONT and the issues still happens. Logs show the Digital Voice has Dropped 12 times today just on page on of the logs

MatthewG_0-1719752444950.png

MatthewG_1-1719752596414.png

MatthewG_2-1719752664610.png

0 Ratings