cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Digital Voice Diversion

Yes instructions are as you say. But call divert on the MyBT app takes you blocked numbers. 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

@stevebrass   Yes, exactly as I describe in my earlier post on this thread.   My point in citing the instructions is that, if the facility to implement a call diversion online has been withdrawn intentionally, it shows a lack of co-ordination within BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Couldn’t agree more.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings icon. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted solution’
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

The bit about divert failing during a power cut, would seem to indicate that perhaps BT make a check on the presence of the SH2, and after a number of failed checks, diverts are stopped after a few calls.

So if you are using a third party router, there is a good chance that diverts will fail, and end up being sent to Call Protect, meaning you would have to reconnect your SH2, and Digital Voice, to recover any messages.

This may be deliberate.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

@Keith_Beddoe   I am using the BT Smart Hub 2.    As stated in the link that I posted above, when a diversion was set before a power cut it operated throughout the power outage and continued when power was restored.   It was only when a diversion was set (which had to be done online or via MyBT app) during a power cut that the diversion failed. 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

@NeilO 

Re message 6, Step 3.

It looks like someone has stuffed up, there is no 'Call Diversion' tile in the 'Your Digital Voice Features' section

0 Ratings