cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 26

Digital Voice Diversion

Hi,

I have Digital Voice and originally I could divert my landline to any other number using the BT App.

I no longer seem able to do this. Has this feature been removed or is there a fault with my App?

Thanks,

Steve

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26

Re: Digital Voice Diversion

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 26

You can still divert number. Just go to MYBT and then digital voice 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 26

I've tried both the App and My BT and neither offers, as far as I can see, the ability to divert.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 26

Message 6 of 26

Hi @SteveEll welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Follow these steps to set up call diversion in MyBT.

1. Log into My BT
  2. On your Profile screen, select Manage on the Digital Voice tile
  3. Find Call Diversion in 'Your Digital Voice features' section at the bottom of the page and click Manage
  4. Follow the steps on the next screen

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 26

On the MyBT app :-

Open and sign in

Your Products

Digital Voice

Come down to Call Division and press "Manage"

Then there is nothing on that page relating to call divert

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 26

I noticed this problem several weeks ago.  It is not clear whether this useful facility has been withdrawn intentionally, or if a system fault has occurred.  I note that when logged on to the BT account, the Call Diversion option no longer appears on the Digital Voice features.  However, on the MyBT smartphone app, the Call Diversion option is still shown although when it is selected the page displayed is the same page as for Call Protect with the page header showing “Call Diversion”.

I wrote to BT about this on 16 August and await their reply.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 26

Thanks, good to know it's not just me. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 26

I have the advance alexa phone and in call settings it allows me to set up call diversion

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings