cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice Handset

Although Caller ID is working fine, seems like if I have anything more than a 'home number' in any address book entry, it does not look up who is calling, Anyone with home and mobile and work or any of the combinations except 'home number ' only, fails to look at the address book. Seems like a simple software update, but none that's cured the issue so far.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice Handset

do you have all the persons numbers stored in one contact entry - name/home/mobile/work?

just tried with home and mobile listed in contacts in the one entry and then it correctly shows I am phoning from my mobile - does not show actual number but shows contact name/mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Yes, all contacts stored as single entry, but imported from google contacts via the routers web page. So some will have just a home number, some just a mobile or work number and some with two or all three entries, but so far only one's with home number only look up when receiving a call, damned strange.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

It may be the imported data is causing a problem. Have you tried actually deleting one of the imported contact that has home/mobile/work and then adding manually to your contact list and then see if getting call from that person you get the same as I get - the correct contact showing name and   home/mobile/work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @robwalley1963   Important,  make sure that there is no spaces in your root data. Numbers that are formatted like 01234 567890 will not be found while all numbers like 01234567890 will.