cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Digital Voice Problems

Go to solution

Changed over to Digital Voice a short while ago but we are having a problem with our phone system.  We have a BT Decor 2600 plugged into the Hub and a two handset Panasonic KX-TGC422EB plugged into a BT adapter in a separate room with the second handset upstairs.  The phones receive incoming calls OK but we used to be able to share the call across the phones. Typically, someone would ring, I would answer but they wanted my wife who was upstairs, and she could pick up the phone and join the conversation. Now we cannot join the call on another phone. It’s as though we have two separate phone systems on the same landline.  Also, strangely, if you ring our number from the Panasonic, instead of the engaged tone, the Décor 2600 rings!  Any suggestions please as to how to resolve the problem? Do I need to replace the Panasonic?

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Digital Voice Problems

Go to solution

if you go to menu on DV phone then phone setting scroll down toline settings then select then call settings then change call mode from multi to single and save  

with DV you can have 2 calls at once or make the change to just single call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Digital Voice Problems

Go to solution

Many thanks for the rapid response which has explained everything.  

0 Ratings