cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Digital Voice not Activated

Placed an order on 7th August to upgrade to 900Mb Fibre and in tandem to migrate to Digital Voice - ordered a couple of handsets with the order and 2 more from the BT/EE store. On 8th August broadband got upgrades to 900Mb package and 4 handsets arrived; unfortunately no Digital Voice activation. Phoned 150 and after a bit of a run-around spoke to an advisor who pushed my order through again. 9th August still no D/V activation! Now the 11th August and no D/V activated.

So stuck with 4 handsets which cannot (yet) be used. Any ideas as to how long this activation may take? Given the order feedback indicated a switch over on the following day, BT have failed comply with the terms of the order.

Who can I contact to raise this up the command chain and get my order actually completed?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Digital Voice not Activated

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

have you tried resetting your hub for DV update?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

By a reset, do you mean powering off/on or is there some other reset. Nothing in the D/V setup instructions to suggest this is required. Just pair the handsets which I have done.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

first I would try just a simple off wait a minute and restart and see if DV in hub manager shows configured  if not you can try a factory reset or you can try CS again 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 6

DV shows as not configured, so I guess a call to C/S is now required. Thanks for the advice.

0 Ratings