cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Digital Voice not working again

I had Digital Voice installed last December with 3 handsets. It has never worked properly from day one.   We had to have an engineer visit soon after and things were OK for a month or so then it went wrong again. We have tried the trouble-shooter online but it just says all is correct. BT and EE have tried to fix things remotely without success.  The usual problem is that when a call is received only two handsets light up, the third shows 'Searching for hub' and then 'Synchronizing handset data' The trouble is that it can be any of the three that display this message so I can't just not use one phone. The second fault is that when I attempt to answer or make a call or listen to voicemail the phone just goes dead, then displays the same message. Sometimes I can see who called if I leave the phone in the base station but if I pick it up it goes off. These problems have persisted intermittently for over 4 months and have got worse this week.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Digital Voice not working again

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@trixtwin 

If these are the BT handsets then it's highly possible that the batteries are at fault as this is a commonly reported issue.

Try with standard AAA's but obviously don't replace them into the base stations/chargers.

Message 4 of 4

Thank you for your suggestion. They are BT Advanced Alexa phones. Can't see how to get at the batteries though.

0 Ratings