cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Parents near breakdown

There was a fully functioning line, the 1st Bt person they spoke to said it had been disconnected in error. PLUSNET Said they could not re establish it, then bt apologised saying they had permanently disconnected it in error & 3 weeks later no one will take responsibility even though they have admitted that they are Welfare case. First told no connection to the building, next waiting for an engineer, this morning it was because plusnet have not released them. I am working & cannot get down to help them, but listening to my mother in tears us not good & I need to find a way forwards 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@Duchy 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Residential phone and broadband customers.

Are your parents Plusnet customers?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

They were, then agreed to transfer fully to Bt & that's where it all went wrong !!! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks again @Duchy 

I'll need to tgake a closer look at this so check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details. Have you been promised any calls backs or opened a complaint?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Duchy 

They would have been moved to BT Digital Voice, so their phone would need to be connected to the socket on the back of the BT Smart Hub 2, as their existing phone socket on the wall, would no longer work.

0 Ratings