cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Digital voice- no incoming calls

I cannot receive any incoming calls but can dial out. I had someone today to set it all up but it seems he missed this vital check

People who try just get cut off and no ringing sound. I have BT call Angel handsets 

I am 81 and do not know how to resolve this

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Digital voice- no incoming calls

@Qlhtrb 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Residential phone and broadband customers.

Use the Digital Voice troubleshooter link on this page https://www.bt.com/help/landline/digital-voice--i-have-a-problem-with-my-service

Its not clear which phones you are using.  The BT supplied ones suffer from faulty rechargeable batteries.

Have you a phone which you can plug into the phone socket on the back of the Smart Hub 2?

If you have, then try that to see if you can receive calls on it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I do not have another phone to try unfortunately.  I have run a fault test and they just keep messaging me to say they cannot get through to me

I will ask a neighbour to see if I can use their phone

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Which exact phone are you using, and where is it plugged in?

Is in the back of the home hub, or is it connected to a BT Digital Voice Adapter.

Or is it one of the BT digital handsets?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

They are BT handsets that block nuisance calls (not the new digital version) I have today tried a neighbours phone who are on digital voice and still cannot receive calls.

The phone plugs into a new hub 2, green port- a technician came to do this yesterday.

No phone adaptor was provided

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Qlhtrb I'm sorry, it sounds like your number hasn't ported properly over to the digital voice network. 

I'd recommend getting in touch and report a fault by calling 150 or using the message now feature on this link. Let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks, will report the issue now as i seem to have excluded all other avenues

0 Ratings