cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

FREE DV ADAPTER

Go to solution

Hello, plse can someone tell me why I am asked to create an EE account when ordering my FREE DV Adapter  via bt. com/dvequipment when I'm a bt customer, and so you already have my details?? 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: FREE DV ADAPTER

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Thanx jac, but I have already looked in there and cannot find the answer to my Post?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I think you will find its the EE shop (Used to be the BT Shop) you have to register with. You can then order the DV adapter for free, by using a code supplied by BT, at the checkout.

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Oh, right thanx Keith! Had no idea the BT shop was now called EE shop. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

From the website:

"EE Store is the online destination for all your tech needs, and the new name for BT Shop – that’s because BT and EE are part of the same family.

BT and EE. Better as one. We already give you broadband you can rely on including Full Fibre, the UK’s most reliable broadband technology. We’re part of the same family as EE, the UK’s best-performing mobile network, so we can give you a better connection wherever you are. And, together, we’re giving you a better deal, too. That's why it's the perfect time for BT Shop, to become EE Store."

Just search for EE Store to log in or register.  I can't post a link to the page, sorry.

RIC9380

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanx Ric. Have already done it. Just wondering, wud I now be classed as "registered" for future purchases (even though I haven't paid for anything on this EE shop site, as the Adapter was free)  and cud I use my old BT shop password with this new EE shop site? 🤔 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thinking back, I moved my mobile from BT Mobile to EE Mobile (as advised to do by BT) some time ago.  I then registered with EE so that I could view and pay my bills online.  I imagine that's what you'll have to do.

RIC9380

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

I think that the online EE shop is most likely a separate entity, much like the BT Shop was. People can buy stuff from the EE shop, without actually being an EE broadband or mobile customer.