cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My landline is with BT so why is my phone answered by EE's answering service?

Go to solution

My landline is with BT so why does EE's answering service answer my phone?

This is confusing people who are used to the calls being answered by BT Digital Voice.

What has changed and how can I change things to my recorded message?

Thanks.

Paul

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My landline is with BT so why is my phone answered by EE's answering service?

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: My landline is with BT so why is my phone answered by EE's answering service?

Go to solution

It could be part of the rebranding to EE

See https://www.bt.com/ee

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I believe my calls are being redirected to my mobile and that is why I am not getting my expected answering service.

But I am still trying to locate the information that I have seen somewhere before about changing it.

Can anyone suggest where I will find this information?

Thanks.

Paul

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

If you dial #21# on your landline it should remove any call diversion that you may have set up from the handset.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for all the suggestions I discovered it was a redirect that had been forgotten that is set by BT when you are changing your contract over and adding/removing certain things on your service. They set a redirect to a number of your choice while your service may be disrupted.

It is a redirect that BT has to change and that has now been actioned for me.

0 Ratings