cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Need help with a recently ported number to BT DV that is NU when from analogue lines on adjacent exc

Go to solution

Recently ported number back to BT on DV 

outgoing calls ok

Number Unobtainable when called from the adjacent exchange area via analogue phone lines 

incoming calls from EE mobile always ok

some other national incoming calls ok ( but originators details  not known)

So call routing issues on BT old digital switching network  (was a system X but now maybe 21CN) as all calls get NU to the ported number

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Need help with a recently ported number to BT DV that is NU when from analogue lines on adjac...

Go to solution

Hi @nemu,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you aren't able to receive all incoming calls after having your number ported back to BT. It sounds like the number hasn't been fully moved back over. If you send me your details, I'll be able to run a few checks and I can get the network team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Need help with a recently ported number to BT DV that is NU when from analogue lines on adjac...

Go to solution
Thank you paddy details PM’d as requested
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Big thank you to PaddyB and RobbieMAC  who passed my fault (incoming calls failing only from a particular BT legacy exchange to BT DV ) to the appropriate office I can confirm that these calls are now working as they should 

thank you

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@nemu I'm glad @RobbieMac got you sorted. I'll make sure he see's your message when he's back tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings