cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: New Digital Voice Service - I can make calls out but not receive any

Go to solution

We're sorry about your fault. We hope to have it fixed by midnight on 16/10/2024, but we'll do it faster if we can.

As it's a network issue, the engineer won't need to visit your home. If this changes, they'll contact you.

You don't need to call us as we'll let you know what's happening. Or you can use our online fault tracker to check for updates. Your fault reference is: VOL013-xxxxxxxxxxx

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

Just to be clear, this is a factory reset using the pin hole on the back of the router, not just a reboot.  Not sure that can be done remotely.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution
He told me he was doing a factory reset so assumed this was the case
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

Can't hurt to try for yourself to be certain. Hold the reset until lights start to flash, can take 20-30 seconds.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution

Yep, I’ve done it, makes no difference still the same issue. Now received a SMS saying the fault it fixed, it hasn’t, so another call to tech support. Tried loads of things, nothing worked so have passed it on OpenReach and an engineer will visit next week. Of course they have closed my fault as ‘fixed’ and now opened a new one, bizarrely titled ‘Broadband - Dropper Connection’ even though no broadband issues, just DV

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

Worth a try.

DV has nothing to do with Openreach, so a visit from them will get you nowhere unfortunately.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

My thoughts exactly but Tech Support are saying nothing wrong with the service so it must be a line fault

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution

I have got similar issue since migration.  I have called 150 three times. Every time the operator spend an hour checking something. Ending call by escalation somewhere and asking to call back tomorrow. When I call tomorrow is like a first time - same questions again, similar checks and tell to call in 24 hours or it may be fixed in a few days. No fault reference number that I may use next time. My landline has been migrated to Digital Voice last week of September and since no one but EE mobile is able to call on my landline. I have seen on the community it seems like a common problem. Why there is no solution but only unhappy people who have problems?

My last call to 150 ended by escalation to TMC. How can I know TMC works on a problem? Or I will end up tomorrow with the same 150 operator doing same things again with no success?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution
I have the same problem and have been told it will be fine by midnight, in 24 hours etc but still no connection. I'm now told it will be fixed by Friday but don't hold out much hope. Callers are told to leave a voicemail but of course voicemail isn't working. I almost missed a medical appointment due to this but fortunately, having gone onto Patient Access to check for results, I noticed an appointment had been arranged.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

Go to solution
I should have added that I can't make or receive calls.
0 Ratings