cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

New EE (BT/EE) Digital Voice issue

I am Having an issue with my Digital Voice where incoming calls we can hear the person on over end but they can’t hear us and it same when we call out. I have tried a cordless phone and still the same and it does it to all four on my digital voice phones i’ve tried contacting EE on X 150 and they don’t care. They don’t want to do anything about the issue or say I will send out open reach out to look at it when it doesn’t have anything to do with open Reach. It happened when the Smart Hub Plus got its last firmware update. 

Firmware version: r1.34.0-R-994210-PROD-83002r 1 . 3 4 . 0 - R - 9 9 4 2 1 0 - P

App version: 1.13.1

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: New EE (BT/EE) Digital Voice issue

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

if phones were working before update then it may be the update did not complete correctly so try factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed button on back and holding for 20/30 secs until hub  lights flash and see if that clears the problem

Are you now with EE and no longer with BT Retail?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have do that still same and with BT/EE 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Your broadband must be with BT or EE , there isn’t an ISP , BT/EE , so who provides your broadband service ?
0 Ratings