cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Not receiving landline calls from all networks.

Go to solution

I recently had my old BT number ported back from Virgin Media to BT.

I can receive calls from BT landlines and mobiles but calls from Virgin Media and Sky fail saying this number does not exist.

Please can the mods look into this as I have already reported this problem to BT once and nothing has happened..

The fault has not been fixed despite waiting a week and it passing the target date.

I have re-reported the fault which just means it gets shoved back to Openreach again.

I cannot track the fault as the fault number does not show up on my account when I log in.

Many thanks...

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Not receiving landline calls from all networks.

Go to solution

Do you have FTTP and/or digital voice?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Digital voice here.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Then phone the FTTP TEAM who deal with digital voice and they should be able to help.  Appears to be a porting problems which has been posted about before. 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

It's now three weeks since this fault was reported.

BT seem unable to fix or even find the fault.

Please can the mods look into this please?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

It's 100% a porting issue like @imjolly  said, you'll be able to receive calls from BT, EE and Plusnet customers, other networks won't connect because the port hasn't gone through correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

At last.....

All seems to be working.

Though why it took so long to fix, who knows?

Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Hi there

I’m having the same issue at the moment so please can you advise what seemed to correct the issue? Thanks in advance
0 Ratings