cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 34

Re: Number changed when moved to digital voice

I’ve connected all back on, but now have the flashing purple light for 2 days 😔

thanks all, please keep fingers crossed for me.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 34

🤞🤞

Message 23 of 34

Could someone please advise…. Following on from my original post, engineer came today, nothing wrong internally, fault lies at street cabinet, we have a crossed line and somehow plugged in as a sky customer on a random number.

Engineer advised that as soon as crossed line is rectified, broadband and digital voice will work.

BT just called me to rebook engineer visit for broadband, advised that he engineer today is wrong and that crossed line is nothing to do with broadband not working!

How can that be? Surely broadband could not possibly work if there is no phone line coming to the house?

I am at my wits end, every  customer service agent has told me something  different!

thank you

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 34

I would be inclined to believe the engineer. The BT hub won't connect to a Sky service.

Dial 150 and see if you get BT.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 34

Thank you, called 150 - ‘hi and welcome to Sky’.

surely the engineer does know more than woman at not much help desk?

thank you

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 34

Exactly!!

Message 27 of 34

Hi

We have also had our number for 50 years and been moved to 'Digital Voice' . We still have our original number so it cannot be vital for them to change it and obviously very inconvenient for you.Please just ring and complain and explain the situation . Do not assume you will just get it back.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 34

Thank you, I have made it clear to them I want to keep our number and if they don’t stick to the guarantee that I can, they can shove  their whole service and I’ll go to another provider.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 34

@Kat68 please do not muddy the waters, this is entirely a different problem. @Sarahh11 line has been misconnected

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 34

So sorry .New to the Community and was just answering her question about changing numbers after change to Digital Voice. I only read Sarah's message and not all the subsequent comments.Will leave contributors to Sage's from now on.

0 Ratings