cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

People on sky not being able to phone me

BT have been trying to this problem for me , after 2 months of talking to bt , they have given up and just say there is nothing wrong with my phone , they have done several checks on it, I have not seen how to solve it on this thread , anyone managed to cure the problem ??,If so, would you let me know please. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: People on sky not being able to phone me

Hi @Trampus1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you are unable to receive calls from Sky's network.

It sounds like your number hasn't been fully moved over to digital voice. If you send me your details, I'll be able to run a few checks. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi,
I kept going back to sky, and it got elevated each time, persist with sky and don’t let it drop they sorted it. I think the issue was with BT.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi, same here I am afraid. They eventually gave up. I suspect it might be a problem on the sky side but can't get anyone in Sky to actually do anything about it...

0 Ratings