cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Preparing to move to DV but Home Hub 6A has no green phone socket. Will I be sent a SH2?

Go to solution

Received all the blurb and quite happy to prepare for the imminent 'upgrade' to DV. Just concerned that my Home Hub 6A does not have the requisite green phone socket for the transfer.

Have ordered a DV Adapter just in case, but will I be sent a SH2 in advance?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Preparing to move to DV but Home Hub 6A has no green phone socket. Will I be sent a SH2?

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Preparing to move to DV but Home Hub 6A has no green phone socket. Will I be sent a SH2?

Go to solution

You need a Smart Hub 2 before you can use Digital Voice - for the DV handsets, DV Adaptor and phone to plug into the Hub.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@ShamblesX don't worry you'll be sent a Smart Hub 2 before the switch over to Digital Voice.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks for the replies. Receiving a SH2 didn't appear in any searches I made, nor in any communications from BT. Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@ShamblesX  No problem, our systems check what Hub you have and will automatically order one if it's needed. You'll get a few more communications before the switchover date to explain what's happening and when.

Neil

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

ah, is this what's happening? I got the email as well, but I don't have a Smart Hub 2 at my address. I hope I will get it, because, as the other gentleman said before, there is no mention of receiving a new hub in any of the emails.

Cheers!  

0 Ratings