cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Priority Services Register

I have been trying to get a paper copy of the Free Priority Fault Repair application document number "PHME 87180" for some time now.

First I tried to get a copy via the Live Chat facility on 21 June and after 55 minutes of going round and round in circles, Diya finally admitted that they couldn't help me and that I would need to phone.  I'm autistic and I can't speak to strangers on the phone -- particularly not strangers in call centres.

I then sent a letter to BT at PO Box 334, Sheffield, S98 1BT requesting a copy of this document -- I posted that letter the following day -- 22nd June -- and the website says that BT aims to respond within 28 days.  I have heard nothing.  

I then had a conversation with a moderator on this board called @JohnC2 via private messaging and he sent me a message on 9th August saying that he'd arranged for a copy to be sent to me and I should receive it within 14 days.  Today is now 21 days and I've still not received it.  I tried to reply to JohnC2's message to tell him this and I got a message saying, "The user JohnC2 does not have Private Messages enabled."

Can anybody help me get a copy of this without having to make a phone call please?  I don't have a printer so can't download and print it myself.

BT claims that, "looking after our customers is our top priority."  Given my experience thus far, I am having difficulty believing this.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jessica

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Priority Services Register

the form is here but you need to find a friend who can print it for you

https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/help/including-you/BT_Free_Priority_Fault_Repair_Scheme.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Priority Services Register

Unfortunately, I don't have a friend with a printer who can do that for me.  I fail to understand why it is so difficult to get BT to post me a copy of this.

0 Ratings