cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Progress of Digital Voice changeover.

I am a BT phone/broadband subscriber in East Yorkshire.

On 12th July 2024 I received an email, and a couple of posted leaflets from BT telling me to 'Get ready to switch to Digital Voice' as I would 'be switched over within the next 30 days - keep an eye out for further updates.' I was also informed that due to the upcoming switchover I would be provided with a new broadband hub.

7 weeks on and I have heard nothing, let alone receive a new hub. Does anyone know if the switchover is on schedule, or should I expect the process to be completed later than advised?

Thanks to anyone who can advise.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Progress of Digital Voice changeover.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

there are other similar posts to yours where customers advised about DV changeover but did not happen in timescale given.  In some cases happened in few weeks others months but you will receive a SH2 if you do not already have one.  you can try phoning CS 03301234150 and see if they can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

I wouldn't worry about it.  I was initially told 19th June last  year.  It was 19th September before the change actually went through.