cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Purchasing additional Essential digital home phone

I have just moved over to Digital voice and it came with 2 Essential digital home phone handsets (type B).  I need a third but nowhere can I find how to purchase one.  All I can see on BT sites is the advanced version with Alexa and I believe its best not to mix the different types. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Purchasing additional Essential digital home phone

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @JaneyBaney   There are several available from a well known auction site. If you insist on buying from BT then I would give them a call.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for that.  I'm always a bit wary about buying technology from auction sites but looks like I have no alternative.  I was hoping that maybe I'd missed something on the BT site.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Have you tried ringing customer services 0800 800150 and asking them to supply one?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Not as such Liquorice but when I renewed my broadband contract (which I did by phone because I was querying why I should pay a connection charge for a service that I was already using) I was told I would get 2 Digital Voice handsets and I did say that I would need a third. I was told I could buy one through their website. Perhaps I should ring them again but for a Telecoms company they really don't make it easy for anybody to get through on the phone.  

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@JaneyBaneywrote:

Thanks for that.  I'm always a bit wary about buying technology from auction sites but looks like I have no alternative.  I was hoping that maybe I'd missed something on the BT site.

Hi @JaneyBaney   Cheaper and most are brand new, people making money from their free phones from BT.