cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Re: BT landline not available to Sky users

I have the same problem with 2xSky mobiles and a Sky landline not getting through to my BT landline. I’ve spent hours and hours trying to resolve the problem with both Sky and BT to no avail. I think I’m going round the twist!!

HELP!

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

As you have a sky landline then as a sky customer you need to phone sky not BT RETAIL as they should be able to fix your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 9

@FionaK1wrote:

I have the same problem with 2xSky mobiles and a Sky landline not getting through to my BT landline.

Sky won't be able to help, speak with BT again, it sounds like a routing issue.
It would help if you can make a log of what number called you, the network they are on, the error message they hear and the date/time.

Message 4 of 9

My landline is BT 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Thanks Richie. I’ve already given them all that information at least 10 times. It’s infuriating!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @FionaK1welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry you're experiencing problems receiving calls on your landline. It sounds like a potential number port issue, has this problem only started after you changed to digital voice or moved your services over to BT?

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

We're very busy at the moment so it will take us a few days before we'll be able to get back to you.

Thanks

Neil

BT Community Moderator

Message 7 of 9

Hi Neil 

Thank you for responding.

Yes, the issue started when I changed over to digital voice. 

I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Has the number always been with BT , or at some point was it exported ( possibly to Sky ) and then returned to BT , or has it always been with BT and calls from Sky were never an issue until you were migrated from BT PSTN onto BT DV ?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Yes you’re spot on. We were with BT, changed to Sky then decided to go back to BT. It’s been since then.

0 Ratings