cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: Number not ported correctly

We are having the same problems with our DV phone. Broadband was installed on the 7th of November 2022 and since then we have not been able to receive calls from certain landlines/mobile. Our Sky mobiles are ringing when we call but our DV phone does not ring or register the call.

I called BT and they checked the line and it was showing all greens. They called the landline and it rang but we still have been unable to call the landline from our Sky mobiles. I think from reading various posts it would appear that the number has not ported correctly.

I would be reluctant to pay for a landline that does not work properly. Can anyone help get this resolved because I get the impression that BT have assumed that everything is fine?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Number not ported correctly

Ha e you been dealing with FTTP TEAM who dal with digital voice.  Certainly sounds like the porting has your phone number has not completed correctly

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings