cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Requesting Battery Backup

Go to solution

my wife is diabled and we changed over to the new digital service all was fine untill power cut,this was very disturbing to my wife as she was unable to get in touch with anyone to say she was alright .

please can you tell me how to get the battery backup system as phonining 150 tacks so long and it is very frustrating for us both.i gave up work 30 years ago to care for her so cannot afford £100 to buy  this. if i had known about this when offered digital i would not have had it 

please help

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Do you not have a mobile phone with which you can make a call in an emergency bearing in mind any network will work for emergency call

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

the reception her is terrable and if i have the phone my wife would not.

it would make life a lot easyer for my wifes peace of mind which in turn means less medication

so hope you can help thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

HELLO HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK IN SORTING OUT BATTERY BACKUp

i nade the misstake of letting my wife know about the battery backup and now she is asking if it has been sorted

not rushing you but can you tell me how far its gone or if we will be getting one

thanks again Alan

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @alanfisherman and thanks for sending over the details.

I'm very glad to hear your BBU arrived today and I'm glad I was able to sort that out for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings