cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Sky mobiles unable to access landline

I am massively disappointed with BT. Four of my family who use Sky SIMM’s mobile can not contact my BT landline number. The BT team have tried to fix this problem by router and phone resets but to no avail. They are now prepared to release me from my contract so that I can move back to Sky . People using other providers can call my landline ie Three and EE etc. Ideally I would wish to stay with BT but they have no answer to my problem . I thought as a last chance maybe the BT community may be able to help before I go to another provider. Any help will be appreciated Steve B

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sky mobiles unable to access landline

Hi @LXXV, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry that you're having this problem with receiving these calls. As you've mentioned that they were willing to release you from your contract I take it the fault has been reported a week or so ago?
Did they get examples of failed calls from you ie number calling and approx time and date?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Morning, the people I spoke to were extremely pleasant and helpful. I passed 3 Sky numbers  onto them which I assumed they escalated to the tech team. I thought that the tech team would want an issue like this resolved as other users maybe having similar problems.

steve b 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @LXXV, thanks for getting back to me. I would have expected the fault be be still under investigation.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this. It'll be late next week before we get in touch as we're busy at present and also with the Bank Holidays coming up.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks John, a few mor details :-— I don’t want the hassle of changing to a new provider ; it will mean that I also have to purchase a new phone to plug into the router. Also having to explain which areas in the house  I require booster discs . The people who can’t contact my land line are my son , his wife , my mother in law and my brother in law. Plus people that I’m not aware of. The problem is not intermittent. You help will be much appreciated.

steve b

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @LXXV, thanks for that info but you need to reply to my Private Message with your details and we'll take things from there.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @LXXV, thanks for sending over your details. One of the team will be in touch next week to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings