cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Struggling to change international calls package

hi, 

I am in the uk and i have a friend who i call in america. I used to have international freedom, but we switched to friends and family international cos we were making more calls on the skype and it seemed to be a waste of money. 

anyway, because of reasons, it's now more convenient to talk on the phone again, only it seems that i can't change back to IF. i tried online and, while f+f international is on the bill, if i try to order IF, the computer claims that we already have it. if I then try to cancel it, it won't let me. 

we phoned up today and the lady said that the computer wouldn't let her change it either. are we to be locked into f+f international forever?!?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Struggling to change international calls package

@elong169wrote:

we phoned up today and the lady said that the computer wouldn't let her change it either. are we to be locked into f+f international forever?!?

It's a very simple process to change the calling plans, no idea why it wasn't done there and then, possibly something else stopping it as it's a simple process, one option you could try it ceasing the F&F International, then add International Freedom the day after F&F International is removed, long winded but is an option.

Message 3 of 4

I don't think that's going to work. it wouldn't let her stop f+f international!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @elong169,

Sorry you're having issues changing your international calls add on. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks

MandyF

0 Ratings