cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Unable to make or receive calls through Digital Voice Phone

I had speed issues on my Broadband line and BT team decided to replace the my Smart Hub 2 which I have replaced .Since replacement I have not been able to use my Digital Voice phone as it says unable to make or receive calls . I have solid blue light on Hub and Internet is working although speed is still an issue but somehow phone is not working even after successful registration

Logged call with BT for over 2 weeks ..no resolution yet please help

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Unable to make or receive calls through Digital Voice Phone

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

I have gone through these already but still no luck ..very strange message of unable to make or receive calls ..Even Alexa option says not available but all was working before my Smart Hub was replaced and BT engineers troubleshooted slowness in Speed 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Singhp49   Just to be clear, you need to re-register your phones on the new hub and restore your contacts (assuming that you backed them up).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @VeteranISPUser  I did that 4-5 times already and also restarted the digital voice phone but still no luck 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

If you go to hub manager does your phone number appear as available?  If not you need to phone FTTP TEAM and see if they can help activate 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 7 of 9

@imjolly  on Hub manager page it shows Not configured since my Hub is replaced and Openreach team troubleshooted slowness problem on my line ..before that I used my phone without issues.

Spoke to BT support so many times and they are saying it is configured ..is the 0800 direct number to That team who can look into this and enable this again as I also suspect while troubleshooting the line issues someone has removed subscription from my Broadband line

Message 8 of 9

The FTTP TEAM are the people who deal with DV so they should be able to help.  If you get redirected to CS then hang up and try later as team line busy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Did you get this sorted?

How?

Having the same issues, I think?

0 Ratings