cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

mobile not connecting to digital voice

Hi My mother inlaw has recently had digital voice hub connected with the handsets, my wifes sky mobile will not connect and is told that this 'No does not exsist'. Ive heard its a porting issue and I dont have a clue how to change this.

Any help anyone please

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: mobile not connecting to digital voice

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

are the DV handsets working - able to call out and receive calls - apart from the sky mobile.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi Generally the handsets work well except the sky mobile (wife’s) in coming, and a nephew in Dubai (unknown provider)

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Have you checked MYBT to make sure international calls are not blocked?

Is problem just your wife's phone or is it any sky mobile or even any mobile?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi

to our knowledge it’s just my wife’s sky mobile which is causing the problem. My O2 works fine. 

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Also sis in law can phone from Crete on an O2 mobile without problem, so not intnl calls. To me it’s looking heavily Sky/BT issue. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Ballard, have you reported this to the faults team?

Have you any other friends on Sky mobile who could test so we have more than one number having the problem?

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Unfortunately not, is there a fix for this if it is a sky/bt issue?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Ballard, I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team. We'll be happy to see if we can get this fixed for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings