Go to solution

Wow !!

Now that is what I call an answer!!

Solved.

S

Message 12 of 17

Re: BT Hub6 - 'Privacy Warning"

Go to solution
I'm sorry to inform you that the solution is temporary, I have the same problem and over time the message reappears. It is definitely an apple bug, another solution is to delete the network and reconnect, but it is temporary.

Tarin_0-1642108088894.png

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

I'm sorry to inform you that the solution is temporary, I have the same problem and over time the message reappears. It is maybe  an apple bug, another solution is to delete the network and reconnect, but it is temporary.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution
If my internet provider were blocking encrypted dns traffic I would see this message always and not from time to time
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for that, we live in hope…..

S

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

https://stealthoptional.com/how-to/iphone-wi-fi-privacy-warning-what-is-the-iphone-privacy-warning-a... 

"Since iOS 14 was introduced, this warning has appeared. It isn’t warning you that your network has been compromised, or that you are about to lose all your personal data to a hacker.

Wi-Fi networks use security protocols, most commonly WPA2 at the moment. There is, however, a new gold standard known as WPA3.

This is the most secure security protocol available at the moment. But not all routers are able to support it, and WPA2 hasn’t suddenly become useless. But your iOS device can tell the difference."

No service providers in the UK provide WPA3, BT is WPA2. Only expensive 3rd party routers provide WPA3. Nothing is wrong. Your connection is secure enough, it is, in fact, just Apple paranoia.

NOW STOP CALLING BT WITH THIS NONSENSE QUESTION. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Discussion on official Apple forum.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251851208

0 Ratings