cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 34

Re: Broadband Speed Dropping on and off all day

Well for my relatively simple demands everything in my houseconnects to the 2.4GHz band. Mind you I have nothing approaching all the equipment you have, asking for high demands of your system. I'm still on ADSL!!

Still, we are all different with different expectations. I just would not be prepared to pay that monthly price for 900Mbps. 

Message 32 of 34

The main issue will be the SH2. Its junk and not really built for stable FTTP services. It suffers from poor software and performance, with a pre-programmed reboot every 2 weeks to mask the software and memory leaks.

Do yourself a favour and get a decent router, and send the SH2 back to BT so they can "recycle it" to another poor unsuspecting customer

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 34

@stevie_b1 thanks for that. The 2 week reboot ive not picked up on tbh. The wireless range seems ok for me tbh 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 34

@stevie_b1 

the 14 day restart only happens with a few customers and only those on adsl/vdsl and does not affect those on FTTP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.