cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 22

Re: Broadband dropping out

Yes I do have fibre broadband direct into the house and definitely not via green box.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 22

When my broadband is running correctly I am getting close to my advertised speed 74 Mbps.

When it drops out it is of course, nothing then when checking speed again it can be very low, it could take hours to get back upto full speed. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 22

please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if HH6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information . 

do you have digital voice or still normal connection for phone?

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Someone may then be able to offer help/assistance/suggestions to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 22

Thanks for reply and Info, have already done that a couple of times and sent info to BT.

Yes I have the latest hub and digital voice,  telephone system is a  nightmare compared to old copper wire analogue system. 

Another engineer coming on Tuesday morning? 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 22

stats may be helpful to the people trying to help you on the forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 16 of 22

Well I have logged into router,  advanced,  technical log.

So far so good.

Followed link you gave me.

Entered my phone nnmber ? get message.   There is no available data for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided.

We have had this number for approx 40 years?

I exported both the Technical Log. Information and Event Log for today to Excel files ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 22

You are on digital voice hence why the dslchecker will not work. 

You can use the camera icon to upload a screen shot 

how to upload photo.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 22

Screenshot (22).pngScreenshot (23).png

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 22

@harrysta 

You might want to review the amount of personal detail viewable in your screenshots

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 22

I see from your screenshots that your 5GHz carrier is on channel 36, you might want to change that if you have Sky Q it will cause conflict

0 Ratings