cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt. Hub 2

Go to solution

Yesterday I found that my Sonos arc was not connected to my wi- fi.

I had to reboot my bt. Hub 2 to get the Sonos arc connected again.

today the Sonos arc is not connected to wi- fi and my sky box is

not connected to wi-fi.

Has the  home hub 2 got a fault.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt. Hub 2

Go to solution

if you had used search you would find other posts like yours

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/2-4GHZ-and-5GHZ-Bands-BT-Smart-Hub-2/m-p/2158869#M21835

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Done a reboot and sonos arc and sky Q now connected.

my firmware version is VO260301286-BT  

Is that the correct one.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

that is the one which is being replaced this month.  still if your devices working then great

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

We have had a Sonos One for several months and never been able to use it ...we have spent well over 30 hours with the Sonos advice team, but find it is a problem with the BT Hub 2.
Just look on the internet...the problem has even made it onto the BBC news!  We are awaiting the hardware solution from BT, but in the meantime our smart speaker is just gathering dust. We are not holding our breath!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@LaJarrie 

the firmware update which is causing the problem was only issued late feb/march this year so if problem for several months then not due to firmware update

you can get new update early if you go to link I posted earlier