cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 53

Re: Cannot connect to Netgear Wifi Router

Go to solution

Thank you. Yes, this is the openreach modem I have. 

At the back of the Netgear Wifi Router, it has the ''internet'' port, so I have plugged in that one. Am I correct? 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 53

Go to solution

Thank you. I tried the Netgear app, but at the set-up stage, it said no internet connection. 

I also tried www.routerlogin.net, 192.168.1.0, 192.168.1.1 after I have plugged in the Netgear, it couldn't go to that page at all. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 53

Go to solution

Thank you. yes my typo mistake.

Yes, I have tried all www.routerlogin.net,192.168.1.0 or 192.168.1.1. Nothing works.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 53

Go to solution

Which lights on the router are currently on?

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
Message 15 of 53

Go to solution

So it has no Internet connection, which should be automatic & the web login doesn't work. Two entirely different issues. So it's either broken or you're not following the instructions.

Again, factory reset it, make sure the ethernet cable from the ONT is firmly connected to the Internet port on the router so that it clicks home & try again. If you still can't reach the router's admin page you need to be talking to Netgear.

Message 16 of 53

Go to solution

For Netgear, all lights are on correctly after I have plugged into the ''internet'' port. Just still don't know why it say no internet connection. And the problem is, I cannot set it in the app and the routerlogin page. So I do not know how to change the set-up in anywhere. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 53

Go to solution

can you not access the router by entering 192.168.1.1 into address bar and then enter router admin password

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 18 of 53

Go to solution

Unfortunately cannot. 

After plugged in the netgear router, I went to 192.168.1.1, it did not display the page. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @3465TYP   How are you (not the modem) connected to the Netgear router?

Message 20 of 53

Go to solution

Until you can access the Router to configure it, you won't be able to get internet access.

To be absolutely clear, you don't even need to connect the Netgear to the modem to be able to access it, so can't possibly be a BT problem.