cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

FTTP installed now interrupted streaming

Hi,

I’ve had FTTP installed last week. The internet speed is great I have tested the connection using wired Ethernet and am getting around 950mbps and in general it is really fast. 

However when streaming things watching tv it is stopping every minute or so on numerous devices around the house. It’s exactly the same router, in the same location connected to the same devices as before when were on fttc it was more consistent than this with a much slower internet connection.

Are there any ideas as to what could be causing this? 

cheers

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: FTTP installed now interrupted streaming

Hi @JamieF1234,

Thank you for posting. Have you tried restarting your Hub to see if that makes a difference? If that didn't work, I would suggest trying a factory reset. If you take a look at - How to restart or reset your Hub you'll find the steps you need to follow to factory reset your Hub.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy, 

I’ve done both still the same. 

The thing is the speeds I am receiving according to the tests are good so it doesn’t make sense. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for posting back @JamieF1234

Sorry for the problems you're having.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings