cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 22

Re: Full fibre 900

Quick follow up

Had my 1gig BT fibre for almost 3 weeks now. Connection has dropped a few times to 10mbs had to power off the brand new BT hub switch back on and then it was back to full speed 980mbps = 123mbs a sec.

Also noticed the router limits wifi speeds to 450 - 600mbps this will catch a lot of people out, my pc has 2.5gb ethernet plus Wifi 6E obviously i tested both connections.

My price plan is £60 a month then they drop price to new customers after i had signed up to £50 but i'm still stuck on £60 a month lol.

Anyway i'm Hardwired from router to high end PC via 2.5gb ethernet cable to ensure full connection etc.

I originally planned using my trusty Tplink 1gig ethernet plugs but they would only give me 200mbps i'm guessing the electrics of the house were limiting things not something i noticed on my old BT 70mbps connection.

My free xbox game pass for one year has NOT shown up in my BT account so can't activate or use it either.

At least wired i am getting good download speed literally 12 times my old connection very pleased with that although upload speeds are capped very low at 100mbps = 11mbs roughly. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 22

Re: Full fibre 900

1st bill WOW £91.00 come on BT play the game fair !!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings