cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Hybrid Connect Hub setup issue. Solid white BT logo light that flashes red sometimes

Hybrid Connect Hub setup issue. Solid white BT logo light that flashes red sometimes.

Its been doing this for a while now after sort of working out that white BT logo light meant "firmware update required" so i followed these instructions and now its doing what the Title suggests:

"Firmware update required.

Disconnect the Hybrid Connect from the Hub, then perform a Factory Reset on the Hybrid Connect by pressing the pinhole reset button on the back for 15 seconds. Once the circle starts flashing green, connect the Hybrid Connect to the Hub via Ethernet and then leave for 30 minutes to set up."

Anyone else done this and had success ? is it just doing loads of updates over and over or something ?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hybrid Connect Hub setup issue. Solid white BT logo light that flashes red sometimes

Pleased to find someone with the same problem I have, although it was a few years ago ! (with no responses)

Slight difference is that the white light on the hybrid flashes occasionally before going red for a short while, then back to white.  Try letting it sit for two to three days before trying again, but no response other than back to disco lighting.

Obviously I have not used the hybrid but would like to see it working !

Wifi Broadband from BT hub around the house is good.

Hybrid connected by ethernet with cable (2 meters).  

Wifi connection to Hybrid a continuing disaster since the day it was delivered.  

Connected blue for about 24 hours, then went red until reboot or setting hybrid up again with either reboot OR back to factory default and firmware upgrade.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Rgds 

(And a good New Year to any one bothering to read this.)

Edit. To add mobile Blue bar signal is one bar, very occasionally two bars.  Cannot expect to much mobile signal in one of the most densely populated part of the UK.

0 Ratings