cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Installing Broadband Query

Go to solution

Hi, I'm moving into a property that currently has a BT phoneline but has never had broadband installed.  I need to have broadband installed as my job requires home working, however the mobile signal is poor so I will need to keep the phone line.  I'm not sure if I can request for an additional phoneline for the broadband or if I need to request something specific as I'm not very techy. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Installing Broadband Query

Go to solution

Doesnt matter what broadband package you order for the line that is already there you will be given and option to still have a phone, if Fibre can be delivered there you will get a phone 'line' that is delivered over that, if its just plain old copper broadband you can still keep the phone part.

Basically, ordering a Broadband package to the new address will not prevent you from having a phone service, you dont need an extra line for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 3 of 3

Re: Installing Broadband Query

Go to solution
That's great. Thanks for message.